Friday, September 23, 2011

My wife is an incredible blogger (part 2)

SO we found out that we are having a boy!

I was absolutely ecstatic!
His name is going to be William (Liam) Judah Rogers.
Both Sarah and I have always wanted to give our kids very strong, biblical names.
          William: Great protector
          Judah: Let God be praised
My son is going to be awesome.
I'm also very proud that my son and I will share the same initials.
Feeling so blessed today that God would entrust this little man to us.

Liam, I am already praying for you buddy.  I know that being a man in this world today is not an easy thing.  I'm praying that you would do more than just exist.  I'm praying that you would be a man who changes things in your generation, a man who is sensitive to the voice of God from a very early age.
Love you already buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment